1. The PSP now has the coolest feature imaginable...play PS1 games remotely from your PS3 at home. Makes you wonder why Sony isn't shouting from the rooftops about this one.
2. A twofer on iPod (of all things). Sonic the Hedgehog (the original Genesis game, only with bizarre iPod thumbwheel controls) which is crap, and Peggle which is not. Some people have said that this is "the best casual game money can buy."
3. Michael Pachter speculates that Mass Effect will come to PS3, and everyone starts reporting on it as a done deal.
4. E3 returns and this time they might have gotten it right. Decent location, right idea about meetings and demos, and the industry gets to keep it's focal point of the year.
5. The Warhawk Omega Dawn "booster pack" goes on sale later this week, complete with dropships, and other associated awesome.
6. So, there's a Duke Nukem Forever teaser dropping tomorrow?
7. Is Advance Wars really going more "mature"?