2. I just heard that Darren Gladstone is leaving Games for Windows: The Official Magazine to work at PC World. Best of luck, sir.
3. It's Global Orgasm Day tomorrow. I had no idea. I think we're all supposed to pop at once for the good of the Earth, or something. Could get messy. Apparently, it's all:
To effect positive change in the energy field of the Earth through input of the largest possible instantaneous surge of human biological, mental and spiritual energy.
4. A Space Invaders scarf? Yes please. Apparently there's only 500 of them being made.
5. I really quite enjoyed Drew Karpyshyn's first Mass Effect novel "Revelation" so I'm pleased to learn he's working on a sequel (dubbed "Ascension.")
6. SpongeBob Squarepants Underpants Slam hits Xbox Live Arcade exclusively next Wednesday. It is:
a fast-paced, side-scrolling multiplayer slapstick collect 'em-up, set deep in the ocean. An incredibly powerful storm current has disrupted a Royal Laundry shipment of the undergarments of Neptune, Lord of the Sea, and has spread his unmentionables across the bottom of the ocean. Neptune now calls upon all the commonfish to collect his lost undergarments, and fix this "delicate" situation. He's offered a bounteous reward to the sea creature who collects the most bloomers!
7. Don't tell the wife, but I think I've found my next car. I may have to just dream about it, and play it in Gran Turismo 5 Prologue though.